Character Development is taught through these adult practice areas:
- Emotion Management
- Personal Development
- Relationship Building
What is CDLI?
Character Development Learning Institute (CDLI) has been in existence since 2014. It's an intentional initiative that provides funding resources to Ys across the country to use in enhancing/development character development practices. This funding is ending in June 2020.
Who from our Alliance is part of CDLI?
- La Crosse Area YMCA - Also a "hub" so they can provide additional support and audits
- Door County YMCA
- Kenosha YMCA
- Manitowoc-Two Rivers YMCA
- Superior-Douglas County YMCA
- YMCA of Greater Marinette-Menominee
- YMCA of Metropolitan Milwaukee YMCA
- YMCA of the Northwoods
How do I get started infusing more Character Development at my Y?
Contact any of the CDLI staff listed on the right of this page
Visit the Character Development community page on Link
Read through the Toolkit
Listen to this webinar on Link