We are a statewide collective of YMCAs dedicated to maximizing our impact in youth development, healthy living and social responsibility; and communicating that impact with one voice, statewide.
We will be a positive catalyst to promote and serve our communities in the areas of: Youth Development, Healthy Living and Social Responsibility for the State of Wisconsin and Upper Peninsula of Michigan.
- Working collectively to share information
- Deep relationships/Advocacy with legislators
- Collectively have a "respected brand"
- Seen as community convener - high trust
- Geographic reach; strong state-wide network
- Nationwide membership
- Financial stability through individual Y contributions
Youth Development Priorities
- Child Protection
- Water Safety
- Before & After School
- Youth Development/Teen Leadership
Healthy Living Priorities
- Corporate Membership
- Healthcare Partnerships
- Healthy Integration / Health Prevention
Social Responsibility Priorities
- Annual Campaign
- One Voice of Advocacy for Cause
- Community Benefit
For a copy of our current Alliance Strategic Plan, please contact Julia Wohlt, Assistant Executive Director.